(I took the header picture of a Common Loon resting on a pond in Utah on its way north in June of 2015. It was in transition from winter to summer plumage.)

Translate - I dare you. Then make a comment on the funny errors the translator made.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I finally got an Underwood 5

. . . and since I am too busy for a real post, I'll just slap a test sheet from it up here, with the usual bad quality due to Blogger's persistent problems.

I hope to post something of substance soon.

2 comments:

Ted said...

Oooh, the Underwood 5 is a fine, fun machine to tinker with. I've heard that the margin bells tend to go out on a lot of them though (or so my typewriter repair guy tells me). Luckily, mine started working again after I put a dozen or so pages through her, so be patient. It might come back once it loosens up a bit. (:

Virginia said...

muy lindo blog te dejo la direccion de mi blog http://mimundoencolorverde.blogspot.com/ ... pasate!!plexte